If there's a blue dot or indicator on someone's profile saying he or she was Recently Online, it means that person logged in to Zoosk at least once within the last seven days.
Articles in this section
- How do I limit or change the distance of people I see while searching?
- Why my picture was removed?
- I think my Zoosk account has been hacked. What do I do?
- How do I change my sexual preference or orientation if I’m gay or lesbian?
- What do the green and blue dots on someone’s profile mean?
- Is there an option to keep my profile private or public?
- What is a chat request and how do I send one?
- How do I delete my views?
- What does it mean when I get a notification saying someone wants to meet me?
- How can I improve my matches and SmartPick introductions?