If there's a blue dot or indicator on someone's profile saying he or she was Recently Online, it means that person visited Zoosk at least once within the last seven days.
Articles in this section
- I think my Zoosk account has been hacked. What do I do?
- How do I limit or change the distance of people I see while searching?
- How do I change my sexual preference or orientation if I’m gay or lesbian?
- What do the green and blue dots on someone’s profile mean?
- Is there an option to keep my profile private or public?
- What is a chat request and how do I send one?
- How do I delete my views?
- What does it mean when I get a notification saying someone wants to meet me?
- How do I unblock someone?
- How do I change the age-range of people I see while searching?