Zoosk’s advanced search filters allow you to change the age-range of the people you’re searching for.
To create and save an advanced search with the new age-range filter that you’d like, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer's web browser
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Select Search from the left navigation.
- Click the blue Edit Search link in the top right of your screen underneath the grey NEXT button.
- Next to ages, type in the age-range you’d like to search for.
- If you’d like to save you search, select the check box next to Save this search and give your search a name.
- Click the blue Search button. This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.
From the iOS app and Android app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap on the Discover icon at the bottom of your screen, then tap on the Browse tab.
- Tap the funnel icon next to Browse then tap Create New Filter.
- Tap the edit icon next to Age, select the age range you’d like to search for, and tap Done.
- Tap the blue Save and Search button, give your custom filter a name, and tap Save. This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.
From that point on, you will be able to reference all your Saved Custom Filters by tapping on the"Browse" icon in the middle of the top menu.
Please note that advanced search filters only apply to Search and do not change who you see in Carousel or your SmartPick introductions.