When you do things such as send a message, accept a connection, or express interest in someone, Zoosk learns more about your preferences and is able to use that information to help introduce you to people who we believe you’ll be interested in.*
The more you use Zoosk, the more information Zoosk has to help recommend better matches and SmartPick™ introductions; but there are also a few specific things you can do to help Zoosk learn who you’re interested in.
- Complete Your Profile
One of the best ways to attract the people you’re interested in is to fill out your profile with photos and information that helps them get to know the real you. Adding interests also helps Zoosk introduce you to people who like the same things you do.
- Be Consistent and Visit Often
Respond to your messages and contact a few people every day; but don’t feel like you have to contact everyone at once. Finding someone great takes time! It’s best to visit Zoosk about once a day to see who’s new and respond to your messages.
- Respond to People
If you get a message, a like, a smile or connection request don’t ignore it! When you accept, decline, write back, or delete a message you’re telling us more about what you do and don’t like.
- Update Your SmartPick Survey
Go to your Account Settings, then click on SmartPick to update the answers to your SmartPick survey to help improve your future introductions.
- How to Write a Dating Profile That Will Get You Dates
- Simple Tips for Starting a Conversation Online
- 97 Online Dating Questions to Get the Conversation Started
* Please note that use of Zoosk’s features such as sending messages and chatting requires a paid subscription and that both paid subscribers and free members may be required to purchase Zoosk coins to unlock and access certain premium features, such as connecting and communicating with mutual matches on Carousel. Learn more about being a subscriber.
If you have additional questions or still need help, you can contact Zoosk Customer Support for assistance.