Zoosk’s advanced search filters allow you to change the distance of the people you’re searching for so you can find people who are closer or farther away.
To create and save an advanced search with the distance filter that you’d like, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer's web browser
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Select Search from the left navigation.
- Click the blue Edit Searchlink in the top right of your screen underneath the grey NEXT
- Click the drop-down menu next to Search distance and select the distance you’d like to search for.
- If you’d like to save you search, select the check box next to Save this searchand give your search a name.
- Click the blue Search This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.
From the iOS app and Android app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap on the Discover icon at the bottom of your screen, and then tap on the Browse
- Tap the funnel icon next to Browse then tap Create New Filter.
- Tap the edit icon next to Distance, and select the distance you’d like to search for and tap it.
- Tap the blue Save and Search button, give your custom filter a name, and tap Save and Search. This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.
- Please note that advanced search filters only apply to Search and do not change who you see in Carousel or your SmartPick introductions.