Yes, you can sign up for Zoosk for free and start browsing other singles in your area right away. We offer limited access to the site for free so you can browse members and get a good idea of what Zoosk is like without becoming a subscriber. However, you have to be a paid subscriber to use popular features such as messaging, chatting, responding to SmartPick™ introductions, and connecting with members who have viewed you.
Articles in this section
- What features are free and what do I need to purchase a subscription for?
- What are Zoosk coins and how do I use them?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription purchased using an Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad, or through iTunes?
- How do I deactivate or remove my account from the Zoosk service?
- Why am I being asked to subscribe again if I’m already a subscriber?
- I deactivated my account before my subscription term was over and now I'm being asked to subscribe again. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have a billing question or concern?
- Can I sign up for Zoosk for free?
- What’s the difference between purchasing a subscription and purchasing Zoosk coins?