If you purchased a subscription using an Apple device or iTunes, Apple requires customers to cancel subscriptions through the App Store or iTunes.
To cancel your subscription renewal on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your Apple device
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID/email address
- Tap View Apple ID, then enter your Touch ID or password
- From the Account Settings page, scroll down and tap "Subscriptions"
- Choose your Zoosk subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription." Next, tap "Confirm" on the "Confirm Cancellation" pop up.
To cancel your subscription on a Mac or PC, please follow the instructions at the following link:
Please note that after you turn off automatic renewal, the Zoosk iOS app will not reflect the cancellation until your subscription expires. If the iTunes Subscription page shows that your subscription is turned off, then your subscription will not renew.
After the automatic renewal of your subscription is turned off you will continue to receive access to your subscription until your current subscription period expires. If you would like to deactivate or remove your account from the Zoosk service after turning off the automatic renewal of your subscription, please visit the How do I deactivate or remove my account from the Zoosk service? FAQ for instructions.
If you have any questions or need help canceling your subscription and turning off auto-renewal from the App Store or iTunes, contact Apple Customer Support.
For answers to additional questions or assistance, contact Zoosk Customer Support.