Zoosk accepts a variety of payment types that vary depending on the standard payment method in your location and the device you’re using. Payment options may include credit card, debit card, PayPal or PayPal Express, iTunes, Amazon, check, bank transfer, SEPA bank transfer, iDeal, Sofort, Boleto, or Giropay. To view the payment methods for your location, visit the subscription store.
Articles in this section
- What features are free and what do I need to purchase a subscription for?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription purchased using an Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad, or through iTunes?
- How do I deactivate or remove my account from the Zoosk service?
- Why am I being asked to subscribe again if I’m already a subscriber?
- I deactivated my account before my subscription term was over and now I'm being asked to subscribe again. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have a billing question or concern?
- Can I sign up for Zoosk free trial?
- What are Zoosk coins and how do I use them?
- What’s the difference between purchasing a subscription and purchasing Zoosk coins?