If your subscription is set to automatically renew, you can cancel your subscription by turning off automatic renewal by going to your Account Settings, then clicking on Subscription. Please note that if your subscription was purchased through a third party account, such as iTunes or Amazon, the subscription must be cancelled in accordance with that third party’s terms and conditions.
- Learn how to cancel your Zoosk subscription using an Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad, or through iTunes.
- Learn how to cancel your subscription through Amazon.
Cancelling your subscription from your computer
To cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription from your computer:
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Subscription from the left navigation. This will take you to your subscription page.
- Click on Cancel My Subscription. This will take you to a confirmation page where you will be asked about why you’re leaving.
If you would like to deactivate or remove your account from the Zoosk service after your cancel your subscription, please visit the How do I deactivate or remove my account from the Zoosk service? FAQ for instructions.
If you have additional questions or still need help, you can contact Zoosk Customer Support for assistance.