If you are a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your account from Zoosk, you need to cancel your subscription first, or you may have the ability to Pause your account and keep your subscription active while you take a break.
To see if you have this feature, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Zoosk account
2) Go to your Account Settings, click Account from the menu
3) Next to 'Account Status,' click 'Edit'
4) You will see your account options there -- you may see both Pause Account and Deactivate Account as options, or if you only have deactivation available, that will be the only option listed
If you do see the option to Pause your account, here is what will happen if you choose to Pause:
- You will keep your connections and messages
- You won't be able to use Zoosk (ie. search, wink, message, etc)
- You won't be shown to other Zoosk members in Smartpick, Search, Carousel, Online Now, Connections, Views
- If you're a subscriber, your subscription will remain active
- You won't be able to receive messages from other Zoosk members
- Won't receive any emails or notifications from Zoosk or other Zoosk members. You will only receive the following emails:
- Pausing and Reactivation confirmation emails
- Emails related to subscription renewals
If you are not a subscriber and do not want to Pause your account, but you would like to deactivate or remove your Zoosk account, please follow the directions below.
Deactivating your account from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Account Status select Edit.
- Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.
If you still need help, you can contact Zoosk Customer Support for assistance.