If you want to take a break from online dating, your can pause your account to temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you come back. Learn how to pause your account.
If you are not a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your Zoosk account, please follow the directions below.
To deactivate your Zoosk account from your computer:
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Account Status select Edit.
- Select Deactivate Account then follow the instructions to complete the process.
If you would like to remove your account from the Zoosk service and don’t have access to a computer, please contact Zoosk Customer Support.