If you’d like to take a break from online dating, you can hide your profile by pausing your account. Pausing lets you temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you come back. Learn how to pause your account.
If you are a subscriber and would like to deactivate your account, you need to cancel your subscription first. If you are not a subscriber and would like to deactivate your Zoosk account, please follow the directions below.
Deactivating your account from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Account Status select Edit.
- Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.
For answers to additional questions or assistance, contact Zoosk Customer Support.