If you received a specific email from Zoosk you’d like to unsubscribe from, you can click unsubscribe at the bottom of the email to stop receiving that kind of communication. If you’d like to unsubscribe from other Zoosk emails or notifications, you can visit your settings to manage the other types of Zoosk communications you receive. As a member, you will continue to receive some service-related email messages from Zoosk even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages.
Please note that removing the Zoosk app from your phone or uninstalling Zoosk Messenger from your computer's desktop will not prevent you from receiving email communications from Zoosk. If you would like to stop receiving notifications, you must unsubscribe using the methods described below.
Managing your email notifications is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To manage your email settings follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
Managing your email settings from your computer
To manage your email settings from a computer:
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Notifications in the left navigation. This will take you to your notifications page where you can see a list of the types of notifications available and whether they are enabled or not.
- Next to Email select Edit.
- Select either Enable all or Disable all and click Save.
Managing your email settings from a mobile phone
To manage your email settings from the Zoosk app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Zoosk app
- Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Notifications. This will take you to your notifications page where you can see a list of the types of notifications available and whether they are enabled or not.
- Select Email.
- Select either Enable all or Disable all and tap Save.