Adding someone as a connection is a good way to let him or her know you’re interested and want to talk. Anytime you smile, like, or send a message to someone and they respond back they automatically become a connection.* Any of these actions will notify the person of your request and if he or she accepts you can start chatting. If they don’t accept, you won’t be able to chat.
If, after chatting for a while, you decide you’re no longer interested in the person you can also remove him or her as a connection.Removing your connections is easy!
From a laptop or computer, please take the following steps:
- - Log in to www.zoosk.com or through Facebook
- - Click on "Connections" on the left hand side
- - Click the profile image of the Connection you wish to remove; this will pop up a menu
- - Click on "Remove Connection", then click "Yes" to confirm
From an Android or iOS device:
- - Log in to Zoosk through your Zoosk app
- - Tap on the profile you wish to remove from your Connections
- - Tap on the three dots "..." on the top right of the profile
- - Choose "Remove Chat Permission" from the list of action
If you do not have the Zoosk app downloaded onto your device, you may visit our mobile site from your smartphone by following these instructions:
- - Log in to t.zoosk.com
- - Tap on the Menu (4 lines) at the top left of your screen
- - Tap on "Connections"
- - Tap the profile image of the Connection you wish to remove; this will pop up a menu
- - Choose "Remove Connection" from the list of actions, then click "Ok" to confirm
After removing a Connection, they will simply no longer appear in your list of Connections.
* Please note that use of Zoosk’s features such as sending messages and chatting requires a paid subscription and that both paid subscribers and free members may be required to purchase Zoosk coins to unlock and access certain premium features, such as connecting with people who have shown interest in you on Carousel. Learn more about being a subscriber.