There are a lot of different ways to find and connect with other singles on Zoosk.* The more you use Zoosk, the more information our Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology has to help find singles who you’ll click with.
- Search allows you to find and learn more about people you may be interested in. While browsing for singles in search you can view their full profiles and wink, message, or send them chat requests.
- Online Now is a great way to meet people if you’re interested in chatting with someone right away. While browsing for singles who are online now you can view their full profiles and wink, message, or send them chat requests.
- Carousel is a fun feature that quickly connects singles who are interested in each other. If you and another member both say yes to each other, you can use Zoosk coins to unlock each other’s profiles and start interacting.
- SmartPick™ uses Behavioral Matchmaking technology to introduce you to singles we think you’ll really like. If you and another member both say yes to each other, you can view each other’s profiles and start interacting.
- Super Send is a way to introduce yourself to a lot of other singles at once. You choose a message to break the ice, then Zoosk will send it out to other members. Once someone messages you back, you can view each other’s profiles and start interacting.
* Please note that use of Zoosk’s features such as sending messages and chatting requires a paid subscription and that both paid subscribers and free members may be required to purchase Zoosk coins to unlock and access certain premium features, such as connecting with people who have shown interest in you on Carousel. Learn more about being a subscriber.