Changing your email address is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To change your email address, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Email select Edit.
- Enter your new email address and click Save. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your new email address.
From the Android app or the iOS app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon to go to your Settings.
- Tap Account .
- Tap on the small pencil in the Email section
- Enter your new email address and click Save.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link in the email to confirm your new email address.
Depending on your email service provider, Zoosk’s communications may be blocked by a spam filter. To ensure that your email isn't being blocked, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
For answers to additional questions or assistance, contact Zoosk Customer Support.