Zoosk offers subscription upgrades that provide subscribers with premium features for an additional price.
Premium Messaging allows members to reply to your messages without subscribing. That means up to seven times more people can respond to your messages!
Upgrading your subscription is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To upgrade your subscription, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
Purchasing a subscription upgrade from your computer
To upgrade your Zoosk subscription from your computer:
1. Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
2. In the left navigation menu, select Upgrade.
3. Follow the directions to select a subscription upgrade and enter your payment information.
Purchasing a subscription upgrade from a web browser on your phone or touch device
To upgrade your Zoosk subscription from your mobile phone:
1. Open your device’s web browser, go to t.zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap Upgrade.
4. Follow the directions to select a subscription upgrade and enter your payment information.
All subscriptions and subscription upgrades automatically renew unless you cancel them before the end of their term. At the end of each subscription term, your subscription and upgrades will automatically renew for the same duration at the same price (excluding any applicable taxes), unless we notify you otherwise in advance.
Cancelling your subscription upgrades does not cancel your subscription. However, cancelling your subscription will cancel your upgrades. If you would like to cancel your subscription upgrades, go to Account Settings, then Subscription, and follow the steps to cancel your upgrade from there.
If you still need help, you can contact Zoosk Customer Support for assistance.