If you'd like to change your search settings, you can use advanced search filters to create and save up to six custom searches.
To create and save custom search with advanced search filters, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer's web browser
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Select Search from the left navigation.
- Click the blue Edit Search link in the top right of your screen underneath the grey NEXT button.
- From this page you can change the age-range, location, and distance of your search or click Advanced Search to see more options such as religion, kids, relationship history, and more.
- After selecting the advanced search filters you'd like to apply, you can save you search, by selecting the check box next to Save this search and giving your search a name.
- Once you're done, click the blue Search button. This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.
From the iOS app and Android app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap on the Discover icon at the bottom of your screen, then tap on the Browse tab.
- Tap the funnel icon next to Browse then tap Create New Filter.
- From here you can change the age-range and distance of your search or tap Advanced Filters to see more options such as religion, children, relationship history, and more.
- In order to change a filter, tap the edit icon next to the item you'd like to change.
- When you're done, tap the blue Save and Search button, give your custom filter a name, and tap Save and Search. This will save and apply the search filters you’ve created.
From that point on, you will be able to reference all your Saved Custom Filters by tapping on the "Browse" icon in the middle of the top menu.
Please note that advanced search filters only apply to Search and do not change who you see in Carousel or your SmartPick introductions.
For answers to additional questions or assistance, contact Zoosk Customer Support.