“Active duty” is defined by 10 U.S. Code § 101 as full-time duty in the active military service of the United States. Such term includes full-time training duty, annual training duty, and attendance, while in the active military service, at a school designated as a service school by law, or by the Secretary of the military department concerned.
Articles in this section
- How does Zoosk verify that someone is an active duty member of the U.S. military?
- Can military service members from other countries verify their military service?
- Is Insignia, Zoosk’s U.S. Military Service Verification 100% accurate?
- What qualifies as “active duty” military service?
- Can U.S. veterans verify their military service?
- What is Insignia, Zoosk’s U.S. military verification, and how do I get it?
- What is the Insignia Initiative?