No, Zoosk is only asking U.S. Military Personnel and Reservists to verify their service. In the U.S., information about an individual's military service is publicly available in compliance with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act of 2003. Currently, we are unable to provide third-party verification services for non-U.S. military service members and are exploring other options.
Articles in this section
- How does Zoosk verify that someone is an active duty member of the U.S. military?
- Can military service members from other countries verify their military service?
- Is Insignia, Zoosk’s U.S. Military Service Verification 100% accurate?
- What qualifies as “active duty” military service?
- Can U.S. veterans verify their military service?
- What is Insignia, Zoosk’s U.S. military verification, and how do I get it?
- What is the Insignia Initiative?