Adding someone as a connection is a good way to let him or her know you’re interested and want to talk. Anytime you smile, like, or send a message to someone and they respond back they automatically become a connection.*
If, after chatting for a while, you decide you’re no longer interested in the person you can also remove him or her as a connection. Removing your connections is easy!
From a browser or mobile browser:
- Log in to zoosk.com.
- Mobile browser: Tap the menu (3 lines) at the top left of your screen.
- Click/tap "Connections".
- Click/tap the profile image of the connection you wish to remove; this will pop up a menu.
- Click/tap "Remove Connection", then "Ok" to confirm.
From the Android or iOS app:
- Log in to your Zoosk app.
- Tap the menu (3 lines) at the top left of your screen.
- Tap "Connections".
- Tap the profile you wish to remove from your connections.
- Tap the three dots "..." on the top right of the profile.
- Choose "Remove Connection" from the list of actions.
If these two options don't work for you, try the following:
- From a laptop or computer log in to zoosk.com.
- Click "Carousel" on the left hand side.
- Click "Matches".
- Click the the three dots "..." on the bottom right of the photo.
- Click "Remove", then click "Yes" to confirm.
After removing a connection, they will simply no longer appear in your list of connections.
* Please note that use of Zoosk features such as sending messages and chatting requires a paid subscription and that both paid subscribers and free members may be required to purchase Zoosk coins to unlock and access certain premium features. Learn more about being a subscriber.