If you purchased a subscription through Amazon, Amazon requires that you cancel your subscription through your Amazon account.
To cancel your subscription, please turn off the automatic renewal of your subscription through your Amazon account. After the automatic renewal is turned off, you will not be billed for any further subscription renewals, but you will continue to receive access to your subscription until your current subscription period expires. If you would like to deactivate or remove your account from the Zoosk service after turning off the automatic renewal of your subscription, please visit the How do I deactivate or remove my account from Zoosk? FAQ for instructions.
To cancel the automatic renewal of your Zoosk subscription, cancel or turn off your Zoosk subscription on Amazon.com or your Kindle or Android device by following the instructions below. (Also, note that this process is determined by Amazon and these instructions could change from time to time. We recommend reviewing Amazon’s help page for the most up to date instructions.)
From your computer
- Go to www.amazon.com.
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- From the Your Account menu, select Your Apps and Devices.
- You’ll be taken to the Your Apps and Devices page. Select Your Subscriptions.
- Locate Zoosk in the list of your current subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal for your Zoosk subscription.
From your Kindle Fire
- From your device’s home screen select and open Apps.
- Open the menu then select My Subscription. From here you can cancel or turn off the automatic renewal of your Zoosk subscription.
From your Android device
- From your device’s home screen select and open the Amazon App Store.
- Open the menu, then select My Subscription. From here you can cancel or turn off the automatic renewal of your Zoosk subscription.