There are a lot of different ways to find and connect with other singles on Zoosk.* The more you use Zoosk, the more information our Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology has to help find singles who you’ll click with.
- Search allows you to find and learn more about people you may be interested in. While browsing for singles in search you can view their full profiles and send likes, smile or messages.
- Online Now is a great way to meet people if you’re interested in chatting with someone right away. Users in your area are prioritized, but as you browse, it will expand the search distance to show you more people who are currently online.
- Carousel is a fun feature that quickly connects singles who are interested in each other. If you and another member both say yes to each other this creates a Mutual Match and they’ll show up in your Connections.
- SmartPick™ is smart and learns from your "❤" and "X" votes to make better match recommendations in the future. Answering the SmartPick Survey will also improve your match results.
- Super Send is a way to introduce yourself to a lot of other singles at once. You choose a message to break the ice, then Zoosk will send it out to other members. Once someone messages you back, you can view each other’s profiles and start interacting.
* Please note that use of Zoosk’s features such as sending messages and chatting requires a paid subscription and that both paid subscribers and free members may be required to purchase Zoosk coins to unlock and access certain premium features, such as connecting with people who have shown interest in you on Carousel. Learn more about being a subscriber.