If you want to take a break from online dating or hide your profile from Zoosk for a while, you can pause your account. Pausing lets you temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you come back.
When you pause your account:
- Your profile is hidden from Zoosk and won’t be shown to other Zoosk members until it's unpaused.
- You will keep your profile, connections, and message history.
- You won’t be able to receive messages or other communications from Zoosk members.
- You won’t receive emails or notifications from Zoosk or Zoosk members. However, you will still receive emails related to your subscription renewal and pausing/reactivating your account.
- If you’re a subscriber, your subscription will remain active.
Pausing your account is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To pause your account, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From a browser or mobile browser:
- Log in to zoosk.com.
- Mobile browser: Tap the menu (3 lines) at the top left of your screen.
- Click/tap "Settings" on the left side.
- Select "Account".
- Select "Account Status".
- Click/tap "Pause Account" and follow the instructions to pause your account.
From the iOS and Android app:
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap the menu (3 lines) at the top left of your screen.
- Tap the gear icon on the top to go to your "Settings".
- Tap "Account".
- Tap "Account Status".
- Tap "Pause Account" and follow the instructions to pause your account.