If you want to take a break from online dating, pausing lets you temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you come back.
When you pause your account:
- Your profile is hidden from Zoosk and won’t be shown to other Zoosk members until it's unpaused.
- You will keep your profile, connections, and message history.
- You won’t be able to receive messages or other communications from Zoosk members.
- You won’t receive emails or notifications from Zoosk or Zoosk members. However, you will still receive emails related to your subscription renewal and pausing/reactivating your account.
- If you’re a subscriber, your subscription will remain active.
Pausing your account is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To pause your account, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Account Status, select Edit.
- Click Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account.
From the iOS app and Android ap
- Open the Zoosk app
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon to go to your Settings.
- Tap on on Account.
- Tap on the pencil icon close to Account Status..
- Tap Pause Account and follow the instructions to pause your account.
For answers to additional questions or assistance, contact Zoosk Customer Support.