Adding photos to your profile is a fun and important part of your identity on Zoosk. If you’re looking for advice on what kinds of photos to use, get some quick tips on how to take and choose great Zoosk profile photos.
Managing your photos is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To upload or delete a picture, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Edit Photos.
- Click Add another photo and choose your photo from the "Upload from Device" window and click "Open".
Adding and deleting photos from the Android app or the iOS app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen
- Tap on your photo or nickname
- This will take you to your profile
- Tap the blue button with the white cross in it to upload or take a photo from your phone or the red X-button to delete photos.
From a web browser on your phone or touch device
- Open your device’s web browser, go to t.zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of your screen. This will take you to your profile.
- Tap your profile photo. This will take you to your photos screen where you can upload or take a photo, delete photos, or change your primary photo.