Changing your email address is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To change your email address, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on Settings in the menu on the left side.
- Select Account then. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Email select the blue pen symbol.
- Enter your new email address and click Save. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Click on the link in the email to confirm your new email address.
From the Android app or the iOS app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon to go to your Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap on the small pencil in the Email section.
- Enter your new email address and click Save.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link in the email to confirm your new email address.
Depending on your email service provider, Zoosk’s communications may be blocked by a spam filter. To ensure that your email isn't being blocked, add our email to your safe senders' list.