Adding photos to your profile is a fun and important part of your identity on Zoosk. If you’re looking for advice on what kinds of photos to use, get some quick tips on how to take and choose great Zoosk profile photos.
Managing your photos is slightly different depending on how you’re accessing Zoosk. To upload or delete a picture, follow the directions below for the device you’re using.
From your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top left corner of your screen
- Select Edit Photos or click on the blue pictogram
- Click Upload from Device and choose your photo from the "File Upload" window and click "Open"
Adding and deleting photos from the Android app or the iOS app
- Open the Zoosk app.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner of your screen
- Tap on your photo or nickname
- This will take you to your profile
- Tap the Add Photos button to upload or take a photo from your phone or the Edit Photos button to delete photos or change your primary photo.
From a web browser on your phone or touch device
- Open your device’s web browser, go to t.zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on your profile photo and Zoosk display name. This will take you to your profile.
- Tap your profile photo. This will take you to your photos screen where you can upload or take a photo, delete photos, or change your primary photo.