If your subscription is set to automatically renew, you can cancel your subscription by turning off the automatic renewal. To turn off the automatic renewal, go to your Account Settings and select Subscription. Please note that if your subscription was purchased through a third party account, such as iTunes, Amazon or Google Play, the subscription must be cancelled in accordance with that third party’s terms and conditions.
- Learn how to cancel your Zoosk subscription using an Apple iPhone, iPad, or through iTunes.
- Learn how to cancel your subscription purchased through Amazon.
Cancelling your subscription from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to www.zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on the cogwheel icon in the top left corner of the page, near your name.
- Select the menu Subscription on the right side, this will take you to your subscription page.
- Select Cancel Subscription on the bottom part of the page.
- Click on Unsubscribe and select a cancellation reason.
- Please remember to confirm your cancellation after selecting the reason; if the cancellation was successful, a confirmation screen appears with the end date of your subscription.
Cancelling your subscription from your smartphone.
- Open your mobile browser, go to t.zoosk.com and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Tap on the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap the gear icon close to your nickname
- Tap Subscription
- At the bottom of the screen tap Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.
If you would like to deactivate or remove your account from the Zoosk service after you cancel your subscription, please visit the How do I deactivate or remove my account from the Zoosk service? FAQ for instructions.