If your subscription is set to automatically renew, you can cancel your subscription by turning off automatic renewal. To turn off the automatic renewal, go to your Account Settings and select Subscription. Please note that if your subscription was purchased through a third party account, such as iTunes or Amazon, the subscription must be cancelled in accordance with that third party’s terms and conditions.
- Learn how to cancel your Zoosk subscription using an Apple iPhone, iPad, or through iTunes.
- Learn how to cancel your subscription purchased through Amazon.
Cancelling your subscription from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Subscription from the left navigation. This will take you to your subscription page.
- Click on Cancel My Subscription. This will take you to a confirmation page where you will be asked about why you’re leaving.
Cancelling your subscription from your smartphone.
- Open your mobile browser, go to t.zoosk.com and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Tap on the 3 lines in the top left corner.
- Tap the gear icon close to your nickname
- Tap Subscription
- At the bottom of the screen tap Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.
If you would like to deactivate or remove your account from the Zoosk service after you cancel your subscription, please visit the How do I deactivate or remove my account from the Zoosk service? FAQ for instructions.
For answers to additional questions or assistance, contact Zoosk Customer Support.