If you’d like to take a break from online dating, you can hide your profile by pausing your account. Pausing lets you temporarily hide your profile from Zoosk and still keep your profile, connections, and message history for when you come back. Learn how to pause your account.
If you are a subscriber and would like to deactivate your account, you need to cancel your subscription first. If you are not a subscriber and would like to deactivate your Zoosk account, please follow the directions below.
From a browser on your desktop computer:
- Log in to zoosk.com.
- Click on "Settings" in the menu on the left side.
- Click on "Account" and then select "Account Status".
- Click on "Deactivate Account".
- Select "Deactivate" on the bottom of the page.
- Choose a reason for deactivation and confirm your choice by selecting "Continue Deactivation".
- Confirm your choice to deactivate your account by clicking "Deactivate Account".
From the Android app:
- Open the Zoosk app on your Android phone.
- Tap the menu (3 lines) at the top left corner.
- Tap the gear icon on the top to go to your "Settings".
- Tap "Account".
- Tap "Account Status".
- Tap "Deactivate".
- Choose a reason for deactivation.
- Confirm your choice to deactivate your account by selecting "Continue".